Wednesday, September 28, 2005

leaf muncher

I sat on a bench in union square on my lunch break, reading a book titled _The Reimann Hypothesis: The Greatest Unsolved Problem in Mathematics_. There were acorns falling on and around me from the squirrels playing in the branches up above. The woman next to me called several people to tell them about how she was dumped the night before. The guy on the other side of me picked up a leafy twig and began chewing on the leaves. A pigeon bumped into my foot. Two dogs barked in a fast back and forth rhythm, rising in pitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

how was your show last night? i miss hearing you play. Yesterday morning was cold here, around 45 degrees. I drove to work with the windows rolled down and a skullcap on. I was drinking coffee and smoking a cheap sour apple flavored cigar. I think i may have been experiencing something very near to what you were in the park. perhaps not.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home